- Flight of the Conchords - Feel Inside (and stuff like that) - official C...: http://t.co/kJTKzr75jH via @youtube #, 2013/04/02
- @AdamBuxton Another great Bowie show on 6 Music. Had to relisten to some of the Bowie interviews just to make sure it wasn't you. #, 2013/04/01
- @danny_robins @BBC6Music It was the Berlin Doner Kebab moment! Great show and great day on 6 music. #, 2013/03/31
- Is it me or does Danny Robins sound like Nigel Slater? Great show on Berlin. @danny_robins @BBC6Music #, 2013/03/31
- How I Busted a Thief Who Tried to Sell My Camera on Craigslist http://t.co/yQZ9iYZh7M #, 2013/03/29
- Had a great night at the Bowie V&A exhibition. A truly magical collection with an amazing sound experience. @DavidBowieReal #, 2013/03/22
- Make sure you watch the plank channel 5 tonight 11.10pm #theplank #, 2012/12/22
- Ravi Shankar, Indian sitar maestro, dies http://t.co/4NoDD0tz #, 2012/12/12
- A great evening at the Hayward gallery last night with the polite card company @politeco @KCMANC #, 2012/12/12
- BBC News - Revolution through the lenses of Magnum photographers http://t.co/pi4GxgaX #, 2012/12/11
Category Archives: music-photography
I had the great opportunity to be invited to showcase my work at the Hasselblad studios in Hoxton. I’ve been shooting with a Hasselblad 503CW for most of my career. Hahnemuehle paper were very kind to sponsor the show and George from Digital Arte printed the huge 44″ square prints.
The images will be on show by special appointment until November Hasselblad Studio, Ground Floor, 71 Fanshaw Street London N1 6LA
The Britweek exhibition in Los Angeles was a great success. It took a lot of blood sweat and tears to put together the show but it was worth it.
Six of the images from the show were put on art easels at the British Consulate Garden party. It was nice to fly the flag for British music photography in the States.
The main exhibition was held at the famous Mr Music Head gallery in Hollywood and a packed opening night with lots of celebrities.
Over the next year I’ll be archiving my negs and I’ll post some interesting old shoots on the blog
Archive 2002 – Queens off the Stone age – Filmore East San Francisco
Shot for MOJO magazine in 2002 we followed Queens of the Stone Age for a few dates.
Andy Willsher, Kevin Cummins and myself at his JOY DIVISION launch party at Manchester Photographic gallery
A great shoot in Paris with the Wild Beasts.
Andy Fallon – Spent a great workshop day with YOUYOU mentoring at the Hasselblad studio in Hoxton.
The two students will be working closely with me on a magazine cover shoot that I’ll post in a couple of weeks.
It was great to introduce Jenny and Pauline to medium format Hasselblad digital.