- Flight of the Conchords - Feel Inside (and stuff like that) - official C...: http://t.co/kJTKzr75jH via @youtube #, 2013/04/02
- @AdamBuxton Another great Bowie show on 6 Music. Had to relisten to some of the Bowie interviews just to make sure it wasn't you. #, 2013/04/01
- @danny_robins @BBC6Music It was the Berlin Doner Kebab moment! Great show and great day on 6 music. #, 2013/03/31
- Is it me or does Danny Robins sound like Nigel Slater? Great show on Berlin. @danny_robins @BBC6Music #, 2013/03/31
- How I Busted a Thief Who Tried to Sell My Camera on Craigslist http://t.co/yQZ9iYZh7M #, 2013/03/29
- Had a great night at the Bowie V&A exhibition. A truly magical collection with an amazing sound experience. @DavidBowieReal #, 2013/03/22
- Make sure you watch the plank channel 5 tonight 11.10pm #theplank #, 2012/12/22
- Ravi Shankar, Indian sitar maestro, dies http://t.co/4NoDD0tz #, 2012/12/12
- A great evening at the Hayward gallery last night with the polite card company @politeco @KCMANC #, 2012/12/12
- BBC News - Revolution through the lenses of Magnum photographers http://t.co/pi4GxgaX #, 2012/12/11
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A clip from a recent photo shoot in the studio for YOU YOU mentoring.
Here’s a clip of a recent shoot for Ford Focus
For the past year I’ve been working on a personal project with Writer and musician Tim Arnold.
“Whatever walk of life we all come from, we all have our own heroes, people who’s character and qualities help to shape, and enrich the day to day environment we live in. Remarkably, all of my heroes can be found upon the golden mile where I have been fortunate enough to live and work for the past 18 years. Everyone has their own Soho, but this is mine, and these are my Soho Heroes.”
- Tim Arnold, January 2012
I’ll be posting contact sheets from the project and discussing our plans for the work
I will be exhibiting around 8 portraits as part of the You You mentoring charity exhibition this Wednesday
2-8 January at the prestigious Strand Gallery, London.
Private View / Press Night
Wednesday 4th January, 6-8pm
To attend please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSE-UP: Discovering Hidden Talent
Open to the public from 2nd-8th January, 2012
The Strand Gallery, 32 John Adam Street
London WC2 6BP
Tues-Saturday 11am -7pm
Wed – 11-5pm
YOUYOU ANNOUNCE CLOSE-UP PHOTO EXHIBITION
Celebrity portraits by ten young photographers
(5 December 2011), YOUYOU Mentoring announced a new exhibition called CLOSE-UP: Discovering Hidden Talent, showcasing portraits of musicians, artists, politicians, food culinary and TV personalities that will go on public display from 2-8 January at the prestigious Strand Gallery, London.
The 40 images on show is by ten young photographers who have been mentored by award-winning photographers Shamil Tanna, Andy Fallon, Richard Bailey and Scarlet Page.
Among the celebs featured are Louis Theroux, Glenda Jackson, Miquita Oliver, Brix Smith-Start, Jamiroquai, The Feeling, Snow Patrol, Gavin Turk, Fergus Henderson, Bompas & Parr. A series of portraits of YOUYOU’s mentors are also featured in the show.
Louis Theroux a supporter of the mentoring scheme had a series of behind the scenes portraits taken at MsMarmitelover, Underground Restaurant. Louis said: “YOUYOU’s photography protégées are charming and clearly bursting with talent”.